Breakfast and Tea Time Clubs
At Merryhills we run our own Breakfast and Tea Time Club provision, which means that our children are welcomed into school each day by familiar faces. Both clubs operate from our canteen and children can access a range of different activities including the multi-media suite, colouring, role play games, board games and outdoor play equipment.
Children must be dropped off /collected at the canteen by an adult who must sign them in/out. Please ring the ‘BFC/TTC’ buzzer on the gate and the team will let you through. Please make your way to the rear of the school to the canteen.
All bookings must be made through ParentPay in advance. Bookings close at midnight. Parents are encouraged to pre-book half-termly to ensure they get the sessions they require. We will always try to accommodate last minute emergency bookings, however it may not be possible due to staff:pupil ratios.
The school’s charging policy applies and refunds are not given for absence/non-attendance.
Payment can be made using the government’s tax free childcare scheme or with ChildCare Vouchers, please contact the school office to find out more about how to set that up.
Meet the team
Leni Slovick (TTC)
Michele Teagle (BFC)
Olga Kyriacou (BFC)
- The cost for Breakfast Club is £3.50 per session.
- Refunds for absence /non attendance will not be given. All booked sessions are to be paid for even if your child/children do not attend
- The club opens at 7.45am.
- Children must be onsite and registered by 8.15am.
- Breakfast includes toast and jam, tea cakes, cereals, fruit and drink.
Tea Time Club
- The cost for Tea Time Club is £10.50 per session
- The club runs from 3.30pm – 5.45pm.
- Children are registered on arrival
- Children will select the items they would like for tea from a selection of filled sandwiches, bagels, wraps, pitta bread or baguettes, cheese and crackers, houmous, salad and fruit.
- Tea Time Club finishes at 5.45pm.
- Late collection charges are £1 per minute for children who are collected after 5.45pm. This is to cover additional staffing costs.
- Children who are collected late must be collected from the main school entrance.
- We ask parents to notify the team as soon as possible if they might be late for pick-up. The breakfast/Teatime Club Mobile number is 07961 623190
Reception children will need to be settled at school before either a breakfast or tea time place can be taken up. Please speak to your child’s class teacher to discuss this before registering your child.
If you would like your child to join either club, please complete the Google Registration Form below. Your child/ren will then be added to the service
All bookings and payment must be made via your ParentPay account.